2011年7月6日星期三

boring week :(

aiyooooooo....somebody help me please!!
why can boring still like that~really really boring...
nothing can do during holiday~
waaaa!
this few day alway kacao people... especially angel & carbee~ haha
always kacao them...when saw they online must be kacao~hehe...
later they scold me very bother i mai cham~haiz...(both of u dont scold me O >< )

suddenly very miss my friend ><
all of you do you miss me? i think all say no... >< herrrrrr....i will be very sad if all say no...
but i cant use too much money on after 10 week~ because i want new handphone!!!!!!!
gelaxy SL ........ wait for me ..... i will as soon as posible to buy 'u' back home !!!!!
wait me ya ^^


okay! sampat finish !! XP
saying today~ today i vey hardwork to do house work...
why? because boring~ (later day my mum very like me boring.. = =" because can clean the house)

today i start at 2pm than end at 7pm...
what i do at the long time?
sweap and wipe the floor....wash the kitchen.....clean my bedroom...
cuci baju,simpan baju....and etc....so many things to do....haiz..
then now i very tired already D:


need to take a rest~lalalallala (sampat again)

没有评论:

发表评论