2012年5月25日星期五

HOLIDAY !

Hello! i'm come back to blogger adii~ =D

This blog almost one year didnt update ... 

Huh~ holiday now!  what a boring week = =

nothing can do at home, and also 

I this week give two people ffk ><  SAD cases

The two people date me go watch movie .. BUT finally cant go out ...

haiz... but nevermind laa~  i can forgive you all =D ((i know u all have business to do


My sem 4  will start soon ...  one week holiday so fast pass! 

next sem all theory theory~ sienz....

i HATE theory so so so much! 

and also study back English and Bahasa Malaysia ....

I'm worry about my sem 3 result ... because this sem, the paper so hard!

I only confidence on subject Business Math, Financial Accounting 3 ...

the other three subject .... haizzzzzz



Dont think too much !!  Happy everyday be important =)
 

没有评论:

发表评论