2010年5月15日星期六

0515-this few day da me

Hai~everybody.....I update my blog adi.....
pitiful lor....my blog cant taip chinese word...only can taip english word
my broken english wan show out adi...haha.... taip english also good d...can learn more and improve my english level right?!


2day I off day no need go work...
very boring nie..dun know wan do what at house...2ml off day also...but can go out with my friend...yeah \(^^)/


At this few day very happy...because at school very funny...
and hor I work no need 'fa mou' adi lur...
because got computer at da shop adi...my boss wan me attend to shop website...haha...
and then I very clever also....i passingly online to do my thing(make the best use of everything)...haha...this is example of 'Good Staff'...haha...


Friend...is me make u angry or wat??Why u alway treat are angry mood...or is me think more adi..but if really i make u angry i can say sorry to u...can u tell me the reason why u treat me like tat???!You dint tell me i dont know de lor...this thing let me very confuse..do you know????


Arrrr.......my art project ar....very hard arrr...
think ideal think dao my head wan 'bao zha'...
the art teacher also bad de...earlier my motif design is design handphone d...
when let her see my design she say my design cant use...she also block ideal..
after that call me change to design laptop..=.=
She dun wan early say o...now too rush to think ideal..wan me tuesday show my ideal to her...die lor...only 3 day let me think.....who can help me arrrrr...
haiz..try my best lar ^^