2010年5月17日星期一

0516 tired and busy day

Yesterday I went shopping with friend...we got stroll time square,s.wang and leisure mall...really want go the place is Leisure Mall..we want go there buy reference book...we set out bout 10am...huh~sooo early...haha...
Firstly we went to time square eat breakfast..my friend da friend so good...treat us eat KFC.. I also embarrassed because we only second times meet only...haha...thanks ya...
After that we walk walk at time sqare...then went s.wang walk walk also..


Bout 12pm we take bus go Leisure Mall...so far...want take bus 10 minute just reach there...Reach there adi...many ppl at there..coz yesterday got event at Leisure Mall..the event is [National Kids Talent Search]..there all children very cute d...thier sculpt very nice...


Then I saw a gift shop...I bought a present to teacher for teacher's day gift..
After that we go old town eat our lunch....bout 4pm we go back s.wang again...we stroll there still 5.30pm we only bec home..


Back home adi..I want go next station...want go my uncle's house...after that I prepare go my uncle's house...
my brother fetch us go sunway pyramid..because my aunt at there shopping..we want go meet her...
My aunt treat us eat steamboat at puchong...haha...yummy..
finish eat we all back to my uncle's house...my mum at there play mahjong with my uncle and aunt...still 2am only can bec home rest rest...luckily today no school...if not I will die lorrr..


Haiz...yesterday had a busy day...I stay at home no more than 2 hour for activity...haha...