2011年5月23日星期一

my outing post



wohuh....i come back to update post lur!!!
long time didn't update post already
from now i want use many english at my blog...less chinese ....so please forgive me for my broken enghish yea ^^
because i want to improve my english skill >.<
yesterday was outing with my primary school friend..but only 4 people..
nvm...also very happy on yesterday :D is it?
yesterday laugh laugh laugh... laugh non stop -.-
walk our beside's people dont know will said us gila or not >.<"

we had a great dinner ....eat at lot 10...the shop name is shabu one...
each person 25.99++...for student is 19.99++
there food so nice beh XD eat too much seafood lar...
still got a lot of dessert...especially ice cream...woohoo...my favourite...that's include...free!!!!
fat jor a few kg!!

let's see the photo...



that we take d food...XD (but not only th
is ) the real is triple of this photo


I met dou lala queen...
so i ate too many "lala"....>< now sorethroat already T^T

no more outing on this month already...
wait until next month go sunway lagoon...
hope the day come faster XD