2011年6月17日星期五

1st day of job

Today is my 1st day start my part time job...
vanue at carrefour sri petaling.... sell cloth..
fuiyoh...firstly very nervous nar...dont know who body is my boss...
after that she's coming....she very talkactive...she talk chat to me....haha..okay than relaxing...
aiyo...damn boring lar afternoon....because no customer = = look like my work last time...only sit and wait = = last time more good ....because can online and watch movie at shop...bt this one cant.!
lagi boring..because that digi today have problem...no line..
what can i do?? FATT MOU lor.... = ="

okay...until 3pm like that...her son is coming...
when he come he never talk to me....
long time already...like half hour nar...
hor hor....he talking to you...NON stop....
Her mom aka my boss finally call him do his homework...
and then i turn to boring nor...
after that i stand beside him....teach mai him do homework tim ><"
i know how to do O...haha...that means i didn't regress!! i still know primary homework's things!! wahahaha!!!! so happy....(sot jor)

and then like that until finish work...hahha....
like that of my today!!! XDDD

luckily the boss also good and nice =D

没有评论:

发表评论