2011年6月11日星期六

Lunch Time XP

I already find Cimb bank a week !! at kl so less outlet!
so,finally i go back to kuchai lama bank in ><
very mafan ><

so i go find my little friend accompany go...
luckily she accompany me... XD
she wake up so late...
so i go eat brunch with her... but that's my lunch lar...coz i already have breakfast =D

and then, we found a new restaurant at kuchai...hehe
we see the menu look like very nice then we go in try...
the foods normal normal only...
the restaurant so cute...inside have many game to play...
can sambil play sambil makan...
got many special game..but i don't know to play =D


the restaurant name :D




my friend eat fish chip..still okay to eat



I'm not hungry,so i only eat french fried..



ate jor 30++....the food not very expensive... XD
I'll go again next time XP

没有评论:

发表评论